This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
September 5, 2019 at 8:31 am #4516855

mauroC-2

Good Morning,

I have cloned a website that is in local production to perform the tests locally before doing them in production.

I have an unlimited license and I have created a new key for local installation, but I can't find a way to modify the key in WP to let me do updates locally.

Thank you

September 5, 2019 at 9:56 am #4518055

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

1. Please go WP Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add New >> Commercial tab >> click button “Unregister WPML from this site” -- screenshot attached. (If you cannot see this button, it's fine you can go directly to the 2nd step below).

2. Please Login to your WPML account >> go to Sites page >> Remove your current site / domain from there >> and re-add your new site / domain >> it will give you New key which you can add back in your site: https://wpml.org/account/sites/

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Change licence key in WPML WP plugin’ is closed to new replies.