This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
August 8, 2019 at 10:23 am #4361771

sudipC-3

I want to change the login page using woocommerce plugin so how to change text and also change Theme option details so How to do this?

August 8, 2019 at 10:47 am #4361997

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

1. Do you want to translate English strings in arabic from login page as you can see in the attached screenshot? If yes then please go to WPML >> String Translation and you can search your required strings and add translations.

Here is doc for more details:
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/string-translation/

2. Please try to follow our step by step documentation on translating customizer/Theme Options: https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-theme-options/

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or you need further assistance with this issue.

Thank you

August 10, 2019 at 4:18 am #4374673

sudipC-3

I was working on these steps but still is not change. What should I do?

August 12, 2019 at 6:06 pm #4383003

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

Noman is not available today, so I'll continue to handle this ticket. I hope that it is alright with you.

Currently, when I check your site, it seems that most of the strings in the login section are translated. It is only the 'Sign in' and 'Log in' strings. Please see the attached screenshot.
Can you please confirm that those are the strings that left to translate?
Can you please tell me where those strings are coming from?
Are they part of your them the Woodmart theme?

Thanks,
Itamar.

The topic ‘[Closed] change login page text using woocommerce plugin’ is closed to new replies.