This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Boris 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
September 4, 2019 at 2:16 pm #4511917

Boris

Hello,
there is already a ticket for this: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/change-logo-per-language-3/#post-4508919

Marcel helped me with a great solution, and the ticket was closed, but I found out not all is well yet.

It is not working yet with the logo on mobile screens. Can you explain to me how you came by the key names for the XML config, so I can add the mobile logo as well?
Regards,
Boris

September 4, 2019 at 4:52 pm #4513035

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Could you please provide temporary access WP-Admin to your site, so that I can let you know key names for mobile logo.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

September 5, 2019 at 11:20 am #4518755

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

I have tried to login to your site but I am not able to successfully login as it keeps showing me login screen as you can see in the attached screenshot.

Could you please let me know how I can login to this site?

Thank you

September 9, 2019 at 10:24 am #4535919

Boris

Hi,
I'm sorry it's taking so long. I am still waiting for my client to let me know why we cannot log in. Please keep the ticket open for now.

September 9, 2019 at 5:17 pm #4539279

Boris

Hi,
I've updated the login credentials for WordPress, you should be able to log in now. Sorry for the delayed response.

September 10, 2019 at 11:50 am #4544999

Boris

Hi,
I found the solution myself by checking for the field labels in the HTML source code.
You can close this ticket, thank you!