This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 8 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
February 7, 2019 at 11:45 am #3169863

alexanderS-113

hello we have a problem with the change of the keywords

Our main language is German. I choose the first product -> in German -> would like to enter the keywords in German -> accept woocommerce too -> click on update -> The German keyword is also adopted in all other languages. (in Russisa and in English) This is not good.

I choose the same product in English or Russian -> go to the description and Yoast can change and update -> but if I enter a keywords in English or in Russian -> if I go to update then the page refreshes and the keyword is not accepted.

I would like to enter the keywords for each individual product and every text on our site
The problem is that I can not change the keywords one by one.
Only in the German products but not individually

In the attachment I have pictures
and access data on our homepage

February 8, 2019 at 3:03 pm #3175869

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. Please, my sincere apologies for the delay in answering. I edited your message. Please do not disclose your username and password in an open forum. Our forum has specific fields for you to add the credentials that will be hidden to other users.

Are these keywords you talking about the product tags? If so, you can only translate this content. WooCommerce Multilingual will keep these tags in sync. You can see our step-by-step how to translate taxonomies: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/#taxonomies

Please, let me know if I can help with any other questions you may have about it. I'll be happy to help.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Change of keywords problems’ is closed to new replies.