This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
September 26, 2019 at 6:29 pm #4649655

salemB-4

Tell us what you are trying to do? Change the 'Title' and 'Description' of the Arabic pages, including the home page, so that the Snippet will show differently when the Arabic page is displayed. I have 12 Arabic pages to translate. Is there a plugin other than youst that can help me do that?

Is there any documentation that you are following? no

Is there a similar example that we can see? no

What is the link to your site? hidden link

September 26, 2019 at 8:09 pm #4650125

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. I would be very happy to help you but I didn't fully understand what is the issue.

Are you talking about some default option of your theme or are you talking about some plugin? Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like make use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

Also, please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about your installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you.

September 26, 2019 at 9:14 pm #4650387

salemB-4

the image below is for hidden link home page's title and description, for its translated page hidden link I would like to enter Arabic title and description. and likewise for the remaining 11 Arabic translated pages. How do I do that?

September 27, 2019 at 7:39 pm #4656587

salemB-4

I am still waiting for a reply from you.

September 28, 2019 at 12:31 am #4656953

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

How are you translating the pages of your site? Are you using the Translation Editor?

Also, apparently you are using Yoast SEO. Have you installed the Yoast SEO Multilingual plugin? You need to install Yoast SEO Multilingual and follow the steps in our documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/using-wordpress-seo-with-wpml/

By following the steps above, can you translate these fields to secondary languages?

The topic ‘[Closed] Change the 'Title' and 'Description' of every Arabic page for page Snippet’ is closed to new replies.