Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 25 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Alex.A 6 years, 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Alex.A.

Author Posts
March 10, 2014 at 10:27 am #355619

daniel

Hello, using wpml on my woocommerce site, i just changed the variations on some products, and the translated product have not been updated, it keeps downloading the old version...

also i have this error (see the screenshot)

any idea ?
thx

March 10, 2014 at 1:33 pm #355792

Andrey
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Russian (Русский )

Timezone: Europe/Kiev (GMT+03:00)

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for contacting to us !

Please upload a screenshot of your WPML > Support page so we can confirm that the latest version of WPML plugins you are using.

Are you using for the variation any Woocommerce extensions ?

When you changed the variation in the original product, did you save the changes ?

Thanks,
Andrey

March 10, 2014 at 2:31 pm #355843

daniel

Here is the screenshot
no special plug in for the variations...
Of course i saved the product after changing the variation and in english it's ok...

thx for helping...

March 10, 2014 at 8:40 pm #356103

Andrey
Supporter

Dear Daniel,

I need to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help. You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thanks,
Andrey

March 11, 2014 at 9:11 am #356389

daniel

Hello
Ok here it is, i cloned my installation
just be aware that 2 products ( cinematic trailer' and 'emotional trailer' where created after the change, so they don't have the problem .. All other variation product have it...

March 11, 2014 at 3:16 pm #356768

Andrey
Supporter

Dear Daniel,

Could you please update your WPML Media plugin to the latest version 2.1.3 to benefit from the latest bug fixes and improvements.

You can check the latest released versions under "My Account -> Downloads" on this site.

Please remember to backup your database first before you proceed! You can use a plugin for this if you like (good example: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/)

Let me know if the issue persists after the update has been done.

Thanks,
Andrey

March 11, 2014 at 4:17 pm #356834

daniel

i did the updated but as i expected it didn't solve the problem

March 12, 2014 at 8:36 am #357261

Andrey
Supporter

Dear Daniel,

I've reported to our development team about this issue and they will working on it. Although I am temporarily closing this thread it will be kept in our records so I will update you as soon as a fix is made available.

Thank for your patience,
Andrey

March 12, 2014 at 11:46 am #357454

daniel

Ok but this is really a problem all french visitors are getting the old files ! please help...
thanks...

March 12, 2014 at 3:24 pm #357704

Andrey
Supporter

Dear Daniel,

If you are using the same files for all languages, you can try to use option "Use the same file paths in all languages" in WPML > Woocommerce Multilingual > General Settings and update products, if no, you should wait for fix.

Thank for your patience,
Andrey

March 16, 2014 at 7:02 pm #360121

daniel

Hello, are you looking at this problem ? my store is broken in french, people can not download the good product in this language ! changing the language preference doesn't solve nothing.

i need your help i can't solve this !

March 17, 2014 at 1:31 am #360192

daniel

Here is the error please help !
:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/dorba468/public_html/musicincloud/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/menu/sub/variations_box.php on line 43

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/dorba468/public_html/musicincloud/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/menu/sub/variations_box.php on line 43

March 17, 2014 at 9:05 am #360362

Andrey
Supporter

Dear Daniel,

I sent you the latest developer version of Woocommerce Multilingual plugin, this issue should be fixed there, you need deactivate and delete current plugin first, then upload and activate a new one.
But remember this a developer version, you should backup your database first before you proceed! You can use a plugin for this if you like (good example: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/), better if you first test this on the test site, then install on the live site.

Thank you,
Andrey

March 17, 2014 at 11:12 am #360485

daniel

Hello, thanks, i did the update and the error is gone in the admin...
but still if i purshace a french product woocommerce doesn't grant access to the file !
if i try to manually grant the access it says billing email is not set ? look at the screenshot. Billing email is here... hmmm strange.

So i have to manually grant access to the english variation and it works.

i just unset the phone field in my functions.php like that and it was working before...:
// Hook into the checkout fields (shipping & billing)
add_filter( 'woocommerce_checkout_fields' , 'custom_override_checkout_fields' );

function custom_override_checkout_fields( $fields ) {
unset( $fields['billing']['billing_phone'] );

return $fields;
}

Any ideas ?

March 17, 2014 at 12:40 pm #360567

Andrey
Supporter

Dear Daniel,

Did you update these product translations ? You should update the product translations and again choose the file path.

Thank you,
Andrey

The topic ‘[Closed] Changed variation: woocommerce multilingual error’ is closed to new replies.