Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by hooiC 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
March 14, 2019 at 1:25 pm #3344919

hooiC

I am trying to: page is translated in Spanish. then uploaded a revised version of the xliff file and you can see the revised changes in the page content(see screenshot in ATE mode). however its not appearing on the front page( see screenshot). to get to the the front page of that translation on the website follow screenshot 2. esdev.mylotus.com shop( leer mas 14 mar).
I have cleared wpml cached, clear ghost entries, fix element etc etc in troubleshooting. then go to the page and edit in default English language and saved(no actual changes made). this then triggers the Spanish page to be "in progress" mode. I went into the spanish page and click save to ensure its 100% saved. I am still not able to se the revised version at the front end.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

March 14, 2019 at 2:29 pm #3345587

hooiC

Hi I found the content is also been copy and paste into the widget which is what i am looking for on that particular shop page. so my issue is now resolved.