This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.84 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by valerijaC 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
August 20, 2019 at 9:10 pm #4426539

valerijaC

When I translating a blog post it has been changed original post too.

August 21, 2019 at 9:31 am #4429423

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

Also please let me know the exact steps to reproduce the issue on your site.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 21, 2019 at 4:20 pm #4433919

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. But I am not able to login to the site because of the wrong user name or password. Please check.

You are getting the English posts in both languages now, am I right?

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 22, 2019 at 12:56 pm #4439505

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. It looks like a compatibility issue. So I have created a test site in our Sandbox server. Please visit the following URL. Upload your theme and check the bug is reproducible or not. It is a fresh installation.

hidden link

It will help us a lot and we can send it easily to our developers for further debugging.

Please note, I am not able to login to the site now. Have you changed the passwords?

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 22, 2019 at 1:01 pm #4439537

valerijaC

Warning! Your Duplicator Pro license is invalid or disabled...
This means this plugin doesn't have access to security updates, bug fixes, support request or new features.
Please Activate Your License -or- go to snapcreek.com to get a license.

will you please install this... i recive this warniing

August 22, 2019 at 2:21 pm #4440219

valerijaC

Send you from Dropbox

August 22, 2019 at 6:17 pm #4442193

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I have download the Duplicator copy of your site now. Will debug it further and get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 23, 2019 at 6:18 pm #4449333

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

For your kind updates, the issue is reproducible in a fresh installation. Please check the following links. Therefore I am escalating the ticket to our compatibility team for further debugging.

hidden link

hidden link

We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 26, 2019 at 4:30 pm #4460375

valerijaC

Hi! You send me two links by email but I'm not sure what to do with them. Will you pleas explain me. Thanks

August 27, 2019 at 1:09 pm #4467003

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

The issue is happening because of compatibility conflicts between WPML and Exhibz theme. The *Exhibz* theme is not listed on the WPML compatibility list for the themes - https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility. It does not mean that this theme is not compatible with WPML, but our compatibility team has not tested it yet.

Our developers are currently working on this issue and we will get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 27, 2019 at 4:44 pm #4468551

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

For your kind updates, we are getting the expected result in our the test site and our local copy after the following change in the theme file. Please try it after a full site backup and let me know your feedback.

1) Go to wp-content/themes/exhibz/components/editor/elementor/widgets folder
2) Open *latestnew.php* file for edit
3) Scroll down to line 176
4) Make the following change in the code

From

'suppress_filters' => true

To

'suppress_filters' => false

Please check the attached images and following links for more details.

hidden link

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

August 29, 2019 at 10:01 am #4479667
valerijaC

Hello again dear Bigul!
In the meantime I've changed widget for info. Your where right, it is a theme compatibility.
I noticed a new problem - when I make a changes on homepages (serbian homepage copy 1) titles and part of the text on english page go back to the serbian language. When I again do the translation everything is ok until I make new changes on homepage. And so constantly.

New threads created by Bigul and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/titles-and-part-of-the-text-on-english-page-go-back-to-the-serbian-language/

August 29, 2019 at 4:32 pm #4482749

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the confirmation. I have opened a new ticket for the Titles and part of the text on English page go back to the Serbian language issue. Because as per our support policies, we can only handle one issue per ticket. It will help us to serve you better and we can avoid discussing multiple problems in one ticket. I will get back to you soon on the new ticket. Please wait. Thank you for your understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

September 1, 2019 at 8:19 am #4492219

valerijaC

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!