Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
July 31, 2019 at 5:23 am #4311505

jasonS-17

I am trying to: Translate a page from English > German/French

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: n/a - admin

I expected to see: The left english column should reflect the current page contetn

Instead, I got: An older version of the page. Even down to an UL list that now has 5 entries only showing 4 fields (therefore unable to paste in translations correctly).

I believe the page presented is as it was when I assigned the project to a translator (myself) to export an xliff. Changes to the core language since then arn't reflected in the page after clicking the edit translation button on the right hand side.

Thanks,
Jason

August 7, 2019 at 1:31 am #4351063

jasonS-17

Hi Sorry for delay, I'm having issues getting a dev instance of the site setup. ONce this is done I will be doing a test on deactivating all plugins/theme etc and reactivating one by one.

Will update the ticket once I have done these tests

August 7, 2019 at 7:35 am #4352477

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

thanks for the update, please take your time. In case this ticket ends up closed just add another reply here and I'll reopen it.

The topic ‘[Closed] Changes to default language (english) not appearing in Translation Page.’ is closed to new replies.