This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
May 7, 2019 at 4:04 pm #3760249

kasperG

Hi

When you're on this page hidden link and selecting the english flag in the top right corner, it goes to this page hidden link.
When changing back to danish, it does not not return to hidden link - but INSTEAD it goes to this page hidden link

I've made a smal video here hidden link showing what I mean.

May 7, 2019 at 8:17 pm #3761765

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hi There,

i can see the issue , i have also checked for any redirects but everything checks out.

is your WordPress installed in a directory ?

Seems like vesterbro switch to esbjerg , if possible please verify that you have not translated vesterbro to esbjerg within the String Translation and let me know your results

Additionally please update your WPML version to the latest release along with the add-ons

May 8, 2019 at 6:02 am #3763985

kasperG

Hi Bobby

Thank you for your kind help.

The WordPress is installed in the root of the public HTML folder.

I've checked string translation as well. There is no mention of Esbjerg anywhere, beside a translated HTML-block.

All WPML plugins are updated to the newest version.

May 8, 2019 at 7:05 pm #3770327

Bobby
Supporter

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Thank you for updating me

if possible i would like to take a closer look

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

May 14, 2019 at 3:33 pm #3808733

kasperG

Hi- I tried taking a backup of the site. Seems there are millions of database entries. i'll have to sort out a backup before doing anything further. You can close the ticket for now. Thank you for your kind help.

May 14, 2019 at 10:13 pm #3810965

Lauren
Supporter

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thanks so much for sending the update.