Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jurgen 5 years, 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
May 29, 2015 at 5:44 am #628484

Jurgen

Hello,

The plugin author just let me know that the issue is related to WCML, not the Table Rate shipping plugin... It was detected upon debugging the copy you created.

Do you have any idea when this could be solved? If I can provide any information / test any beta, just let me know! You can also use the credentials I provided in my previous post, just let me know so I am aware of any changes (so I don't get a heart attack if the site does something weird all of a sudden 🙂 ).

Thanks for helping me out on this!

June 4, 2015 at 1:43 pm #632300

Jurgen

Hello, can I request an update? The last message was 10 days ago... Thanks!

June 4, 2015 at 1:50 pm #632309

Bruno

Our developers are checking the problem. This seems to be a bug with the WCML.

I do not have a deadline of when it should be fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

June 16, 2015 at 7:51 am #639177

Jurgen

Hello,

Is there something I can do / test / provide... to speed this up? We are waiting, even without knowing till when & that is quite frustrating!

I can see a lot of updates in the WCML versions 3.6.X => is none of these related / is the issue still not solved?

Thank you

June 23, 2015 at 2:35 pm #644484

Jurgen

Guys, I still haven't got any news and my customer is getting frustrated about this (I absolutely agree on that).

Could you tell me when this would be solved. I prefer to know how many weeks / months / years we need to wait, instead of knowing absolutely nothing...

The topic ‘[Closed] Changing the language brakes functionalities, submitting tries to solve it’ is closed to new replies.