This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ricardo Alday 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Ricardo Alday.

Author Posts
September 19, 2018 at 4:21 pm #2749443

kimberleyL

Hi,

We have migrated the dev site (hidden link) to the live server (hidden link) however all the links for every language (8 in total) have not been updated within the translated content.

It will be a huge amount of work to manually check every page in every language. I am sure that I can do this via php myadmin but I'm not entirely sure of the steps. Perhaps there is a plugin but again I'm not sure of the best to use?

Or please can you help or provide an alternative method? I'm not I'm not the first to come across this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Kim

September 20, 2018 at 6:07 pm #2752959

Ricardo Alday

Hi Kim,

Thanks for contacting support.
Using PHPMyAdmin would be the best way to go but if you want a more user-friendly alternative I recommend this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/better-search-replace/

Backup your database before using it, just in case 😉

Hope it helps,
Ricardo

The topic ‘[Closed] Changing the urls within the translated content from dev to live server’ is closed to new replies.