Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ahmed Mamdouh 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assisted by: Ahmed Mamdouh.

Author Posts
May 23, 2023 at 7:29 pm #13703057

Jose Barajas

I use translations.com and i click on check status to see the latest translation status from our service . However it completed one of our pages even though the service has not marked it as completed and we are not able to pull it.

Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 12.27.44 PM.png
May 24, 2023 at 8:46 am #13705067

Ahmed Mamdouh
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

Thanks for contacting our support forum.

Please provide more details about the specific jobs you are referring to. Include any relevant information such as screenshots from the jobs tab with a highlight on it.

Also, you can provide me with temporary admin access to the website dashboard to allow me to investigate the issue closely.

I set your next reply as private to safely share the website credentials.

Best regards,
Ahmed Mamdouh.

May 26, 2023 at 9:20 am #13721579

Ahmed Mamdouh
Supporter

Hello,

I checked the jobs and I found that it marked as completed in WPML but I couldn't see the translated XLIFF file, So I want to replicate the issue with one of the jobs, So I need your permission to re-send one of the mentioned jobs again to translations.com to be able to trace the process step by step and check our logs to see where exactly is the error that makes the jobs marked as completed while it still in progress.

Best regards,
Ahmed Mamdouh.

May 26, 2023 at 3:49 pm #13724171

Jose Barajas

Hi You are ok to send a page off please just respond with the translation job number so we can send it to our service so they are aware its a test

May 26, 2023 at 5:23 pm #13724749

Ahmed Mamdouh
Supporter

Hello,

I just sent one of the jobs again and it shows in-progress as shown in the attached screenshot.

So please check with translations.com and let me know if it converted to completed before it has been completed from translations.com side.

Best regards,
Ahmed Mamdouh.

1685121634297.png
May 26, 2023 at 6:32 pm #13725023

Jose Barajas

Hi Ahmed,
This says in progress our issue is last time when we tried checking status and getting translation it completed the request even though it was still in progree

May 29, 2023 at 6:53 am #13729047

Ahmed Mamdouh
Supporter

Hello,

I clicked the "check status and get translations" button and also tried the manual sync and the job is still showing as "in-progress", So maybe Last time there was a glitch or some steps were added from Translations.com.

So now I see everything is working properly, so please try again to resend the jobs and I assume it will work properly this time.

Let me know if you still have any other concerns.
Ahmed Mamdouh.

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.