This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Rohan Sadanandan 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Rohan Sadanandan.

Author Posts
April 9, 2020 at 10:20 am #5874709

ninoR-2

Hey again,
I have one more issue on our website. On the checkout it shows ´Shopping Cart' 'Checkout Details´and ´Order Complete´and I dont know how I can change that into the correct language. (See screenshot)

I checked the checkout file in the theme and those fields are added with following command "<?php esc_html_e('Shopping cart','thegem'); ?>"

I can't find those words in the string section.

We are looking forward hearing from you.

Thanks a lot.
Nino

April 9, 2020 at 12:34 pm #5876097

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please enable the Debug Information so that we can provide faster support.

Please go to WPML > Support > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instruction here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Regarding the issue, please follow the below steps:

1. Navigate to WPML > Theme and plugins localization > Strings in the themes & select your theme & click on "Scan selected theme for strings"
2. Once the scan is completed, navigate to WPML > String Translation & search for the string.
3. Translate the string

Please let me know if this helps or you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Rohan