This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Mihai Apetrei 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
February 22, 2019 at 1:11 pm #3232468

carmenD-4

I am trying to: I have two shipping countrys: switzerland and spain. In checkout, no country can be chosen, even if I have the two shipping zones.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: The country title is there and is a necessary field, but the input is missing.

Instead, I got: Nothing. Just country* and then already adress. I think this is because of WMPL because before this was no problem.

February 22, 2019 at 9:06 pm #3234006

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and welcome back! 🙂

The credentials were automatically removed from the old tickets so can you please add them one more time in the fields below?

Also, please let me know if I understand things right: there should be a form field where the user can write his/her country, right? Or should there be a dropdown field where the user can select from only 2 countries? If it's the second option, do you use a specific plugin to accomplish that?

Please let me know.

Kind regards,
Mihai

March 2, 2019 at 7:57 am #3264318

carmenD-4

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!

March 2, 2019 at 7:58 am #3264319

carmenD-4

It was a problem with the Select Styles, please excuse me.
Best regards

March 4, 2019 at 2:43 pm #3269352

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi.

I'm very happy to hear this is solved.

Can you please mark this ticket as resolved?

I think because of your second reply, the ticket changed its status from RESOLVED to OPEN and assigned to me.

Thank you very much! 🙂

Kind regards,
Mihai