Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by francescoM-34 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
March 4, 2021 at 6:24 pm #8231005

francescoM-34

I am trying to: make the Italian side CheckOut (after the purchase of a product) Redirect work (the English side seems ok)

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

After the purchase, the customer is redirected, to a 404 page instead of the proper Checkout. What is worst is that on this page is informed is not available. Among other things, this is a virtual product and downloadable so impossible for this to happen.

I expected to see: the Checkout page

Instead, I got: the 404 page

Schermata 2021-03-04 alle 19.03.40.png
March 5, 2021 at 9:18 am #8235087

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I´ll be helping you.

1. Does this work in English?

2. Do you have test data that I can use to execute an order with (e.g. test product, test client, test payment method...etc)

3. Temporary Access to your system
Please provide access to your system (wp-admin and ftp) so that I can further investigate this particular problem. The fields to provide this data are included in a private section that I will open for your next response. You can find it above the comments area. The information in this private section is only visible between WPML Support and you.

March 6, 2021 at 6:44 am #8240929

francescoM-34

Yvette, could you take a look at fixing this problem? Sorry to press, but since this issue has arisen, I am not receiving orders. Greetings, Raffaella

March 6, 2021 at 7:02 pm #8242621

francescoM-34

Hi there!
It's been rather a long time since I informed you wp-admin and Ftp info you required to process the issue, but unfortunately, there is still no feedback.
May I ask you to let me know if you are going to look after this issue or should I close the ticket and open another? Even just this would help.
Yvette: an early answer will be greatly appreciated!
Greetings, Raffaella

March 8, 2021 at 6:52 am #8248161

francescoM-34

Hi
I've seen today, Monday is a working day for you.
Will wait until the end of the day for your answer.
Regards,
Raffaella

March 8, 2021 at 9:32 am #8249331

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hello

Sorry we don´t work on the weekends.

I tried to connect to your site with the credentials your provided by using cut&paste. But they are not working,

Please review them or provide new ones. Please test on an incognito window before responding to make sure they work

THanks

March 8, 2021 at 11:56 am #8251139

francescoM-34

I am going to open another ticket. Thank you!