This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.24 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
June 4, 2019 at 11:58 am #3951253

steveR-13

I am trying to:change the china flag

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:hidden link

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

June 4, 2019 at 12:36 pm #3951693

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Steve,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Can you go to Dashboard → WPML → Languages → Site Languages , press the Edit Languages link, and check the flag that's set for the Chinese language. You can select to use the default one, from the WPML plugin, or a custom one. Can you check this out and tell me if this is what you were looking for, please?

Thanks,
Radu

June 4, 2019 at 12:45 pm #3951779

steveR-13

I did what you requested two times and the incorrect flag still shows up. I also loaded my version of the flag and it still reverts to the incorrect flag.

This is what I want: flag.png

And this is what is the default flag:incorrect flag

June 4, 2019 at 12:56 pm #3951857

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Steve,

I checked the switcher a bit closer and I could see that the logo image is added inside the theme hidden link. In this case, I think that the only way to edit it is to do this inside the theme files, through FTP. You need to replace the zh-hans.png file inside the wp-content/themes/nutrabelief/images/flags folder with the one new one. Please make sure that you keep the same name.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] china flag is still wrong and my loaded file does not work either’ is closed to new replies.