This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 25 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
April 8, 2019 at 2:30 am #3553435

simonH-36

Hi,

I have just shared the copy of our site to you through google drive. You should be able to receive an email notification regarding this.
You can import (install) it through this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/

Looking forward to having your early reply. Thanks

Isabel

April 11, 2019 at 12:51 am #3582447

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates and sorry for the bit of waiting here. I've made a long and detailed test using the provided website files. I noticed the issue seems to occur pretty random when using your theme, the same doesn't happen when using a default WordPress theme. I need some more tests before giving you an accurate reply and solution, I will update you with more details as soon as I am done with the additional tests. Thank you for your continued patience.

April 11, 2019 at 2:56 am #3583075

simonH-36

Thanks for the updates and looking forward to hearing from you soon

Isabel

April 11, 2019 at 8:45 pm #3592871

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your continued patience. I forwarded your ticket to our second level support. I will update you here as soon as I get some more details from them. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Have a nice day.

April 25, 2019 at 7:13 pm #3685463

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your continued patience. Unfortunately we are still not able to solve your issue, this is why your issue is now escalated to our developers, I will update you here as soon as I get some more details from them. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Have a nice day.

May 29, 2019 at 2:38 am #3911201

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for a detailed reply. I got some more details from our second level support, and here are the cause of the issue.

1 - In your WordPress Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Products tab you had setup your pricing page as your shop archieve page which is an unecessary step as you actually don't have a shop archieve, instead you have a simple page with the shortcode of your pricing table plugin.

2 - We removed it in your stagging website and now everything seems to be working properly as you can see at:

hidden link - English page.
hidden link - Chinese page.

Please, replicate it in your production website and let me know if your issue is solved. Once again we apologize for any incovenience this issue might caused for you and time you had to wait for the issue resolution. Have a nice day.

May 29, 2019 at 7:53 am #3912663

simonH-36

Hey,

As you advised that we setup our pricing pages as shop page in WordPress Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Products tab which is an unnecessary step. However, if we removed it, how to define the "Return to Shop" link in the CART page in an empty cart page, i.e. hidden link? Please refer to the screenshot as attached. It is now redirect to our pricing now after we set it through WordPress Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Products tab. Can you please advise?

Isabel

May 29, 2019 at 6:49 pm #3918257

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I could replicate it, I forwarded these details to our second level support. I will update you here as soon as I get some more details from them. Thank you for your continued patience, have a nice day.

June 7, 2019 at 6:29 pm #3978437

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for a solution. I got some more details from our second level support and indeed the source of this issue is a incompatibility in your pricing table plugin. So, in this case, the only workaround should be a customization to the theme templates in order to force the the 'return to shop' button to appear even if a shop page is not selected in your WooCommerce settings. Unfortunately it is not something in our support scope, for that, I recommend you to get in toich with one of our WPML contractors at: https://wpml.org/contractors/ in order to get this job done.

Once again we really sorry for not being so helpful here. Thank you for your understanding, have a nice day.

June 13, 2019 at 2:20 am #4008431

simonH-36

Hey,

I dont think we can force "return to shop" button to appear even if a shop page is not selected in Woocommerce Setting by customizing the theme template as the cart page is controlled by Woocommerce. Can you please advise?

Isabel

June 13, 2019 at 2:22 pm #4013691

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello Isabel,

Thank you for the updates. In your particular case we have a compability issue, this is the reason it 'forces' us to try a custom solution as for now there's no any other alternative for that.

You are able to overwrite some WooCommerce templates in your theme folder in order to make this kind of customization, as said before it is not in our support scope to provide this kind of customization, this is why we recommend you to try this kind of solution from one of our WPML contractors at: https://wpml.org/contractors/.

We really sorry for not being so useful here, but indeed the source of your issue comes from a third party non compatible plugin and it makes us with no other choice here. Thank you for your understanding, have a nice day.