This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
April 8, 2019 at 2:30 am #3553435

simonH-36

Hi,

I have just shared the copy of our site to you through google drive. You should be able to receive an email notification regarding this.
You can import (install) it through this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/

Looking forward to having your early reply. Thanks

Isabel

April 11, 2019 at 12:51 am #3582447

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates and sorry for the bit of waiting here. I've made a long and detailed test using the provided website files. I noticed the issue seems to occur pretty random when using your theme, the same doesn't happen when using a default WordPress theme. I need some more tests before giving you an accurate reply and solution, I will update you with more details as soon as I am done with the additional tests. Thank you for your continued patience.

April 11, 2019 at 2:56 am #3583075

simonH-36

Thanks for the updates and looking forward to hearing from you soon

Isabel

April 11, 2019 at 8:45 pm #3592871

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your continued patience. I forwarded your ticket to our second level support. I will update you here as soon as I get some more details from them. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Have a nice day.

April 25, 2019 at 7:13 pm #3685463

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for your continued patience. Unfortunately we are still not able to solve your issue, this is why your issue is now escalated to our developers, I will update you here as soon as I get some more details from them. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Have a nice day.