Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by massimoG-5 1 year, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
February 22, 2021 at 4:51 pm #8147175

massimoG-5

Sto tentando di: tradurre

Link a una pagina dove è possibile vedere il problema: editor di traduzione prodotto

Mi aspettavo di vedere: editor visuale

Invece ho ottenuto: l'editor visuale non viene caricato

February 24, 2021 at 12:15 am #8158247

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

If possible, please provide me with some additional information and/or some screenshots of the issue you are experiencing.

What are your results if

1. you make a small change to the default language
2. update
3. access the translation again

If the above does not resolve the issue, right-click on the page when the editor is loading->inspect -> view console.

Are there any errors within the console?

February 24, 2021 at 10:06 am #8161701

massimoG-5

I've already tried, no error on console.

Schermata 2021-02-24 alle 11.05.46.png
February 24, 2021 at 6:02 pm #8166427

Bobby
Supporter

Thank you for the screenshot!

Go to the translation editor page and click on Testo instead of the visual tab, does your content show then?

if yes, go to WPML->Settings->Enable advanced translation editor->Make a small update to your default page and access the translation again, it should show now as expected.

Let me know your results, please.

February 24, 2021 at 8:01 pm #8167203

massimoG-5

I've tried but don't work, do you need website account?

Best regards

February 24, 2021 at 10:57 pm #8167781

Bobby
Supporter

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to test the issue.
(preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible)

**Before we proceed It is necessary to take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website. Providing us with access, you agree that a backup has been taken **

I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/
You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you enter is private which means only you and I have access to it.

NOTE: If access to the live site is not possible and the staging site does not exist please provide me with a duplicator package created with the duplicator plugin.

Thank you,
Bobby

February 25, 2021 at 6:37 pm #8175583

Bobby
Supporter

Hello,

If you go to Pages->click on "+" to add a translation and then click on "Text" you will see the content.

This is a known issue, please review the following documentation:
https://wpml.org/errata/visual-tab-in-classic-translation-editor-is-not-showing-contents-after-update-to-wordpress-5-6/

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 10.32.04 AM.png
February 25, 2021 at 6:51 pm #8175635

massimoG-5

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!