Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Harshad 5 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Harshad.

Author Posts
September 3, 2014 at 9:29 am #462783

Julien

Hello,

I would like to start a translation of a page, to zero (have the little extra). How little do we do?

Best regards,

September 3, 2014 at 9:45 am #462799

Harshad

Do you want to start your translation of post/pages again from zero? i.e. Remove/Delete any existing translations from secondary languages and start over again?

If this is the case
Go to WordPress admin -> WPML -> Support, Click on the troubleshooting link at the bottom of the page.

On troubleshooting page, Scroll down to Reset Section.

Check the "I am about to reset all language data." option and click "Reset all language data and de-activate WPML" button.

This action will remove all your translations and reset languages, you will have to re-activate WPML from plugins menu and start over the installation steps again.

Note :: Only perform this action if you want to remove all translations from your site, This will remove every translated content from your site.

September 3, 2014 at 9:51 am #462805

Julien

No, I do not want everything back to zero, but I just want to start translating a page, have the most, as in the picture attached.

September 3, 2014 at 9:54 am #462813

Harshad

To manually translate post/pages to secondary language, please check this link
http://wpml.org/documentation/translating-your-contents/creating-translations-manually/

September 3, 2014 at 9:58 am #462816

Julien

I've already done that, I would go back.

September 3, 2014 at 10:00 am #462818

Harshad

Sorry I'm not getting you, Can you please explain me in detail?

September 3, 2014 at 10:06 am #462823

Julien

I created a page translation and I want to repeat the manipulation from the beginning, with the most.

September 3, 2014 at 10:16 am #462831

Harshad

In this case you will have to click on the + icon to manually translate the other language pages and add the translation to other language pages.

September 3, 2014 at 4:25 pm #463201

Julien

I'll try to explain better.
In my page, I wanted to duplicate my page in German translated manually, but I click on the little plus "translate". And I would repeat the manipulation by clicking on "duplicate". How can I do to go back?

September 3, 2014 at 4:41 pm #463210

Julien

Also, I noticed that when I duplicate a page and I want to manually filling, I always land on a page "Editor translation", I would like filling my page with another language.

September 4, 2014 at 12:14 pm #463791

Julien

Hello,
I'm really stuck with the translation, do you have a solution?

November 21, 2014 at 3:09 pm #515755

Harshad

Extremely Sorry for delay, Actually your ticket was set to "Pending development work" So I was not notified when you replied.

When you click on Duplicate option, The content of original language page/post will get copied over secondary language page/post.

Is this not happening in your case?

The topic ‘[Closed] Clear pages translated’ is closed to new replies.