This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
September 16, 2019 at 12:09 pm #4580013

warrenJ-2

Our client is using the WPML->Memoq plugin and we had tried to deliver translations to their CMS via the Memoq/WPML integration. In Memoq it says "timeout error" and it failed to deliver. On the client side they are seeing "translation in progress" and when clicking "check for translations" nothing happens.

I contacted our Memoq support team and they advised I contact you to investigate as they believe Memoq has sent the translations but WPML is having issues fetching the translations.

Our client is called "Savoir Beds". Can you please investigate urgently as they have been waiting for their translations since Friday.

Thanks,
Warren

September 17, 2019 at 12:34 am #4584629

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. Please, could you check if there are any WPML > Support messages at the bottom of the page? If so, could you paste here so we can see?

Also, please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about your installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Client using WPML is not receiving our translations via Memoq’ is closed to new replies.