This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 10.73 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 13, 2019 at 4:44 pm #4203801

mohamedE-18

I am trying to: see my products

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see: the color for products to select it

Instead, I got: the Color Selector for products not appear

July 15, 2019 at 5:22 am #4207109

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I had a closer look at the colors and I think that these are added using the value of the variation. In English, the name of the variation is black so the RGB code for the black color is added (see the first screenshot). However, when the variation is translated to Arabic, its name is black-ar but there's no color with this name and no RGB value is added (see the second screenshot). From what I see, coloring these squares works only when using English color names.
In this case, you need to see if this is option is added by a plugin (or maybe by the theme), reach out the authors, and ask them about what can be done in this case. You need to ask them if the code that adds the color can be made to work for situations when the name of the colors is not in English or when they have a custom name (like black-ar). I'm sure that there's they can create a JavaScript snippet to make things look fine on Arabic too. Please keep me posted about the progress you're making on this.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Color Selector for products not appear’ is closed to new replies.