This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by ronS-15 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
May 7, 2019 at 8:57 am #3755599

ronS-15

I am trying to: edit the colors on the backend and the color swatch isn't appearing at all. I have talked with my theme developer (Basel) and they told me it is related to the the translation plugin. also, on the Portuguese version on mobile it doesn't allow to add products to cart.

I expected to see: be able to edit the color swatch and add products to cart on the Portuguese version.

Instead, I got: errors.

also, how can I translate the text in the attached image?

May 7, 2019 at 9:24 am #3755887

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

I am not sure I am getting the clear idea from these images what the issue is exactly.

For example, this part:

I am trying to: edit the colors on the backend and the color swatch isn't appearing at all. I

Can you show me the image of this or tell me where to look at and how to reproduce the issue?

In order to debug this issue further quickly, would you be willing to provide me with temporary WordPress admin username so I could investigate the issue directly? I have marked your next reply private so you can safely add this information.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please make a full backup of your site before sharing this info!

You can use plugins such as UpdraftPlus WordPress Backup Plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/updraftplus/) or ask your host to perform a site backup.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 7, 2019 at 12:24 pm #3757673

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

after I installed WPML this option was gone

I've checked a clean WordPress installation and I don't see this option, so it doesn't seem like WooCommerce default, while I am not seeing any WooCommerce swatch plugin on your site.

If you temporarily deactivate WPML and all its addons, it is back?

I have talked with my theme developer (Basel) and they told me it is related to the the translation plugin

Does it mean that this swatch thing is a part of the theme? If yes, our best course would be to check this on a clean installation and if WPML does remove it, escalate to out compatibility team.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

May 7, 2019 at 12:35 pm #3757773

ronS-15

1. no, it is an integral part of wordpress.
2. what about the issue with the add to cart on mobile on the Portuguese version?

May 7, 2019 at 5:04 pm #3760865

ronS-15

this is how it should be: hidden link
this is how it is now: hidden link

it happened because of the plugin. please check it and let me know how it can be resolved.

May 7, 2019 at 5:31 pm #3761007

ronS-15

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!