Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by fulvioP 1 year, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
May 17, 2018 at 7:10 pm #2181426

fulvioP

I am trying to have the same texr color of a string in the spanisj page like the original italian.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: hidden link

Let me know please

May 18, 2018 at 9:03 am #2188623

fulvioP

Any news ?

May 21, 2018 at 10:14 am #2200431

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

Could you please attach few screenshots to show the block of the page you are mentioning, I just tested the link and it looks like similar.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

May 21, 2018 at 11:47 am #2200813

fulvioP

Sorry,
but now you or your collegue are edit the website ?
Because disappear the flag to change the website language !!
Please check it asap!

May 22, 2018 at 4:01 am #2204978

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

I haven't made any changes to your site. You haven't provided login details yet.

Regarding the issues, could you please attach few screenshots to show the block of the page you are mentioning, I just tested the link and it looks like similar.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

May 22, 2018 at 12:44 pm #2208047

fulvioP

Ok probably the wp update have some conflict with wpml flag selector.
Now I add again and change again the colors.
I hope you(wpml) can follow the wp upgrade.