This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bobby 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bobby.

Author Posts
April 22, 2019 at 4:04 pm #3656913

nikolayP-6

Got this error in logs, referrer is the checkout page

2019/04/20 07:52:05 [error] 1029#1029: *7074 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: База данных WordPress возвратила ошибку Column 'order_id' cannot be null в ответ на запрос
SELECT
s.id,
st.status,
s.domain_name_context_md5 AS ctx ,
st.value AS translated,
st.mo_string AS mo_string,
s.value AS original,
s.gettext_context
FROM wp_5745d8b991_icl_strings s
LEFT JOIN wp_5745d8b991_icl_string_translations st
ON s.id=st.string_id
AND st.language='ru'
AND s.language!='ru'
WHERE s.context = 'default'
LIMIT 1000 OFFSET 5000, выполненный require('wp-blog-header.php'), require_once('wp-includes/template-loader.php'), do_action('template_redirect'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_AJAX::do_wc_ajax, do_action('wc_ajax_checkout'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, WC_AJAX::checkout, WC_Checkout->process_checkout, WC_Checkout->process_customer, wc_create_new_customer, wp_insert_user, do_action('user_register'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_fi" while reading response header from upstream, client: 94.46.148.31, server: enhelbeauty.com, request: "POST /?wc-ajax=checkout HTTP/1.1", upstream: "hidden link:", host: "enhelbeauty.com", referrer: "hidden link"

April 22, 2019 at 8:16 pm #3658109

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

Hello,

if possible please go to your database and share a screenshot with me of your wp_icl_ tables

additionally access you wp_icl_strings table and share with me a screenshot of your index fields so i can verify that certain fields are not missing

thank you !

April 22, 2019 at 9:34 pm #3658391

nikolayP-6

Sure, here you go!

April 23, 2019 at 5:34 pm #3666531

Bobby
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/Los_Angeles (GMT-07:00)

I am not seeing anything that could cause this issue within icl_strings but i would like to take a closer look if possible

also to verify ,this issue happens during checkout process correct ?

**Before we proceed I recommend to please take FULL BACKUP of your database and your website.**
I often use the Duplicator plugin for this purpose See: http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply.
The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Thank you,
Bobby

The topic ‘[Closed] Column 'order_id' cannot be null’ is closed to new replies.