This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Roberto Sbabo 3 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
July 11, 2019 at 3:03 pm

Roberto Sbabo

When WPML Multilingual CMS Plugin is enabled and active, when i go to pages-allpages settings the columns are misaligned.

July 12, 2019 at 1:48 am #4193953

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. This seems to be a compatibility issue with your theme. I looked at the list of officially supported themes but I did not find your theme: https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/

To ensure that this theme is made compatible with WPML we need to contact the theme author and work with him on resolving the issue.

I have forwarded the details to our Themes & Plugins Compatibility Team and they will contact the author. Our Compatibility Team will work with the author of the plugin for this to work properly.

Please note that this process may take a while as it depends on how soon the author will reply to our efforts to contact him.

Thank you.

July 12, 2019 at 1:21 pm #4199279

Roberto Sbabo

Hi Bruno,
thanks a lot
we inform you that in the meantime we have published the site and the new link for the wordpress administration page is:
hidden link
all other parameters, passwords and ftp servers remain unchanged.

July 12, 2019 at 5:02 pm #4200623

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hi,

Our compatibility team made this workaround available:

- Open the functions.php of your theme
- Just below the line "<?php", add these lines:

add_action('admin_head', 'wpml_page_list_fix');

function wpml_page_list_fix() {
  echo '<style>
    .clearfix:before {
    display: table;
    content: none
	}
  </style>';
}

- Save the changes on the file

After you follow these steps, the table displays correctly. Please, let me know if I can help with any other questions you may have about it. I'll be happy to help.

Thank you.

July 19, 2019 at 3:03 pm #4247077

Roberto Sbabo

It Works!
Thanks a lot!