This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
May 3, 2019 at 3:46 pm #3736303

jenniferH-13

Please attach the email stephen@fishnetmedia.com to this ticket.

I am trying to: get Woo Commerce to calculate product vendor commissions correctly and send them correctly to PayPal in the foreign currency.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: You would have to make a purchase to see the issue live.

The problem here is that the order was paid as £100.00 but the commission was generated and paid as $93 via PayPal Payouts (instant payment).

£93 converts to about $121 USD so I would have expected to either see that or see £93 in PayPal as a commission payment.

May 4, 2019 at 8:05 am #3739505

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Please attach the email stephen@fishnetmedia.com to this ticket.

Is this instruction for WPML supporters, or? We don't have this option and we need to keep the ticket within this thread only.

But as for the issue:

I am trying to: get Woo Commerce to calculate product vendor commissions correctly and send them correctly to PayPal in the foreign currency.

May I ask is this WPML related, WooCommerce only or PayPal as well? How PayPal manages payments and currencies is outside of our support. Have you tried reaching out to them directly?

If this WPML related (meaning that the issue is not present when not using WPML), can you test and tell us?

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] Commissions calculated and paid in USD rather than the order's foreign currency’ is closed to new replies.