Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 4 years, 12 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
December 11, 2014 at 6:54 pm #527209

sandraL-7

I am trying to: Make a spanish version of my site, when I click the spanish language selector on my home page there is a lack of compatibility with the background image of my site (it doesn't appear as on the main page in english) find pictures attached.

This is my URL: hidden link

I expected to see: The spanish "Inicio Slideshow" the same as "Home - Slideshow" in english

Instead, I got: a blank background on the spanish translation (see screenshots)

December 12, 2014 at 8:57 pm #527880

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

You translated the slides? If the slider on your website using custom post type, it will be done the same way as the translation of a normal post by clicking on the "+" sign.

Please let me know if this solves the problem and if I can help with anything else.

Thank you.

December 13, 2014 at 10:16 pm #528062

sandraL-7

Hi, thankyou. Yes I am aware of that, I have tried everything from my side but the real problem relies on the compatibility of the theme with WPML.
I was talking with the developer of the theme: Thomas from "ThemeTrail" ((http://wpml.org/theme/realty/),) and he suggested to provide a login detail for you guys to take a look at it....

PLease let me know.

December 15, 2014 at 10:53 pm #528974

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

I'll ask for some information so I can verify the problem. The fields for you to insert the credentials will be below its comment field.

Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Compatibility Home Page in Spanish (Background Image does not appear)’ is closed to new replies.