This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 4 years, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
December 11, 2014 at 6:54 pm #527209

sandraL-7

I am trying to: Make a spanish version of my site, when I click the spanish language selector on my home page there is a lack of compatibility with the background image of my site (it doesn't appear as on the main page in english) find pictures attached.

This is my URL: hidden link

I expected to see: The spanish "Inicio Slideshow" the same as "Home - Slideshow" in english

Instead, I got: a blank background on the spanish translation (see screenshots)

December 12, 2014 at 8:57 pm #527880

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

You translated the slides? If the slider on your website using custom post type, it will be done the same way as the translation of a normal post by clicking on the "+" sign.

Please let me know if this solves the problem and if I can help with anything else.

Thank you.

December 13, 2014 at 10:16 pm #528062

sandraL-7

Hi, thankyou. Yes I am aware of that, I have tried everything from my side but the real problem relies on the compatibility of the theme with WPML.
I was talking with the developer of the theme: Thomas from "ThemeTrail" ((http://wpml.org/theme/realty/),) and he suggested to provide a login detail for you guys to take a look at it....

PLease let me know.

December 15, 2014 at 10:53 pm #528974

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

I'll ask for some information so I can verify the problem. The fields for you to insert the credentials will be below its comment field.

Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Compatibility Home Page in Spanish (Background Image does not appear)’ is closed to new replies.