Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 35 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Ankit 4 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: David.

Author Posts
February 17, 2017 at 3:59 pm #1211290

Ankit

Hi,

I've logged into the site just to check the minify related issue. Nothing has been changed in your site except couple of changes in functions.php file and Minify_Plugin.php file under w3tc plugin which I already reverted.

In wpml > Languages > Language URL format, you have selected directory for default language and set the root page, so root page is accessible at root URL.

Let me know if you've any query.

Regards,
Ankit

February 17, 2017 at 4:03 pm #1211294

Ankit

Hi,

I've figured out the .css minify issue and reported it to our compatibility team members.

They will take a look at it and will take suitable action to resolve the issue. I'll get back to you as soon as I have any update over the same.

Regards,
Ankit

February 17, 2017 at 4:04 pm #1211295

Kristof

We saw that the .htaccess file was changed today, just after 1pm, we certainly did not touch this file today. The redirect is crucial, because the root page is/was just an empty page.

Did you find any solution regarding the minification?

February 17, 2017 at 4:16 pm #1211309

Ankit

Hi,

In /wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/Minify_Plugin.php file, inside remove_styles function, I have appended following two lines

$home_url_regexp = str_replace( '.org/en', '.org', $home_url_regexp);
		$home_url_regexp = str_replace( '.org/nl', '.org', $home_url_regexp);

After this line

$home_url_regexp = Util_Environment::home_url_regexp();

It seems to be resolved the issue temporarily.

Could you please confirm the same?

Regards,
Ankit

February 23, 2017 at 2:01 pm #1215705

Kristof

This seems to work for the CSS files, but not for the JS files.

March 7, 2017 at 1:10 pm #1224350

Ankit

Could you please apply this errata: https://wpml.org/errata/w3tc-is-not-minifying-files/ and let me know if this works for you?

The topic ‘[Closed] Compatibility issue: W3TC minified files are not removed from source code’ is closed to new replies.