This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: Compatibility issue between the WPML WooCommerce Multilingual plugin and the YITH WooCommerce Gift Cards premium.

Solution: Updating the PHP version resolved the issue.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by fredericE 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcel.

Author Posts
June 18, 2019 at 4:06 pm #4045137

fredericE

Hi,

We found a compatibility issue between the WPML WooCommerce Multilingual plugin and the YITH WooCommerce Gift Cards premium.

When WooCommerce Multilingual plugin is not enabled, we are able to add gift card to the basket and go through the payment process.

When the WooCommerce Multilingual plugin is enabled, when we click on add to cart, we get a message saying

"Gift Voucher 50" has been added to your basket.

but when we go to our basket we get the message

Your basket is empty.

Can you please help us resolving this issue

June 20, 2019 at 10:29 am #4058849

fredericE

Hi,

Can I please get some help with this issue?
I haven't have any response from you

June 20, 2019 at 4:05 pm #4061263

Marcel
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hi Frederic,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Sorry for the delay in our support response!

Could you please try to reproduce the error on a clean Sandbox environment? I will send you now in a private message the login credentials to a test site. You need to upload please the plugin and try if you can reproduce it here. WPML and WooCommerce are already active.

Please let me know how it goes.

Thank you
Best Marcel

July 2, 2019 at 4:31 pm #4128745

fredericE

Updated php version resolved our issue. Thank you!