This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

The Membermouse plugin core pages dissapear on WPML activation.

Solution:

Refer to the official instructions by the Membermouse support team at: https://support.membermouse.com/support/solutions/articles/9000076671-wpml-plugin-interferes-with-installation-no-core-pages

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by karynT 1 week, 4 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
October 7, 2019 at 5:52 pm #4709827

karynT

I am trying to: View the core pages on Membermouse but there seems to be a conflict with WPML. If we shut off the WPML plugin the core pages appear just fine since they are automatically created by membermouse (pages like checkout and payment, etc...), however; when the WPML plugin is acitve then we can no longer find the core pages. I saw there was a ticket opened on this 5 years ago, however; there was no resolution at the time. Has this been addressed or has anyone else had this issue and found a work around?

October 7, 2019 at 8:36 pm #4710741

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Please, proceed according the instructions provided by Membermouse team at: hidden link. Please, let me know if works for you, have a nice day.

October 7, 2019 at 8:46 pm #4710755

karynT

My issue is resolved now. Thank you for the quick reply.