Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 4 years, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
April 26, 2017 at 2:54 pm #1262435

Alan

Please assign this ticket to Bigul (https://wpml.org/forums/users/bigulm1/), because he asked me to do so here:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/one-shop-page-for-all-languages/

Sorry for the delay because of the weekend. Please open a new ticket for the Products listing thrice on *WC Vendors Pro dashboard* and assign it to me. It looks like a compatibility issue between WPML and WC Vendors. As per our support policies, we can only handle a single issue in a ticket and also we can avoid discussing multiple issues in a single ticket.

Products listing thrice.PNG
April 26, 2017 at 3:22 pm #1262484

Alan

Hi Bigul

I actually would prefere this:

I wan't all posted products in all languages to be on only one shop url.
This means, that when I post a product any language, no matter if in English, German and French, all these producst should be seen in one shop page.

This would actually resolve this issue.

If this is not possible, please continue with the solution research.

Thanks - Alan

April 27, 2017 at 12:39 pm #1263315

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi ,

Hope you are using the latest version of WooCommerce(3.0.4), WPML(3.7) and WordPress(4.7.4) now. To help you faster, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

For the easy handling of this ticket, please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. Check the following links for more details about private information sharing.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue locally.

I will make a fresh duplicator and continue debugging.

--
With Regards

Bigul

April 28, 2017 at 6:33 am #1263983

Bigul
Supporter

Hi,

Thank you for the updates. I have made a fresh duplicator copy of your site now. Will continue the debugging soon and get back to you. Please wait.

--
With Regards

Bigul

May 1, 2017 at 12:45 pm #1265456

Bigul
Supporter

Hi,

For your kind information, I am continuing the debugging and get back to you as soon as possible. Please wait.

--
With Regards

Bigul

May 3, 2017 at 3:57 pm #1267368

Bigul
Supporter

Hi,

For your kind information, I am continuing the debugging of this compatibility issue. But somehow *Recent Products* is not listing for me on the WC Vendor Dashboard page in a fresh installation. Maybe because of localhost installation. So still finding for that option.

For your kind updates, the following requirement will not be possible with default features. But you can achieve it partially by deactivating WooCommerce Multilingual and choosing *No Translate* status for Product post types and its taxonomies. So Products will not be translatable and it will only belong to the default language. But you will have limitations to list it in secondary languages and also for processing the sales and orders in the secondary language. May you can achieve this with custom coding.

I wan't all posted products in all languages to be on only one shop url.
This means, that when I post a product any language, no matter if in English, German and French, all these producst should be seen in one shop page.

I will update you the status on tomorrow. Please wait. Sorry for the inconveniences.

--
With Regards

Bigul

2017-05-03_2107.png
May 4, 2017 at 12:12 pm #1268054

Bigul
Supporter

Hi,

For your kind information, I have replicated the issue in a fresh installation and escalating the ticket to our compatibility team. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please wait.

--
With Regards

Bigul

May 18, 2017 at 4:40 pm #1279507

Bigul
Supporter

Hi,

For your kind information, we are in touch with WC Vendors Pro author for fix this compatibility issue. For the time being please try the following workaround after a backup and let me know your feedback.

Please add the following code in functions.php of *kleo-child* theme and make sure only the relevant Products are listing in the Recent Products section now.

add_filter('wcv_get_vendor_products_by_id_args', 'fix_args_for_wpml');
function fix_args_for_wpml( $args ) {
    $args['suppress_filters'] = false;
    return $args;
}

--
With Regards

Bigul