This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andrés 4 years, 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Andrés.

Author Posts
December 30, 2015 at 9:52 am #778254

Gustaw

In the editing pages in the Default Templates (Visual Composer) by clicking on the 'Preview template' shows "0" instead of a preview of blocks.
This error appears only when activated plugin "WPML".

Example screenshot:
hidden link

I'm using the latest components:
-WordPressa v4.4
-Visual Composer v4.9.1
-WPML Multilingual CMS v3.3.5

December 30, 2015 at 12:40 pm #778406

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+02:00)

Hello Gustaw,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

So far, I'm not aware of this situation, so it may be introduced with latest Visual Composer update. So let's check this situation together:

1. To help you faster, I've enabled debug information for this support ticket. Please see this link for how to get this information from your site and give it to us:
http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

If you can't access to this information, could you please tell me your WPML version and its add-ons?

2. It would be good if you can provide me the WordPress debug.log (not WPML debug informations). Please check this page for instructions
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

To enable it, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

If you can paste your debug.log to pastebin.com and provide me that link it would be great! (This is the cleanest way, because sometimes the logs are long and create a complete mess in discussion).

Happy holidays!
Andrés

The topic ‘[Closed] Compatibility WPML and Visual Composer -Preview template’ is closed to new replies.