This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
May 6, 2019 at 11:27 am

arnoldS-2

I am trying to:

All composite products within the Album Catergory do not work properly when ILS is selected as the currency. All other currencies work in all languages except for ILS - shekel.

Note: ALL other products work with All currencies within ALL languages

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
An example product;
hidden link

I expected to see:

Choose an option for 2. Choose Paper type

Instead, I got:

This item cannot be purchased at the moment.

May 6, 2019 at 12:44 pm
May 8, 2019 at 11:08 am #3765815

arnoldS-2

I have been able to install the products to sandbox site as requested. thank you

May 8, 2019 at 2:20 pm #3767633

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

did you import your whole site on the Sandbox? Because I cannot access the backend anymore, and it wasn't what I asked you to do. I need to see the issue on a fresh installation, not on a copy of your site.

May 8, 2019 at 2:42 pm #3767879

arnoldS-2

I copied over the products and Theme. Can you use the credentials you provided me. I can send them to you in a private message.

May 8, 2019 at 2:59 pm #3767989

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Ok, usually the one click link is enough to access the backend but if I use again the one I sent you I cannot access.

There is no need for private answer since the site address is under a private message

May 11, 2019 at 5:26 pm #3791113

arnoldS-2

Here are the credentials;

hidden link

Username: demo
Password: dTF71yH8q2sW

May 13, 2019 at 7:45 am #3795791

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

I think I found the problem. I created a simple composite product here: hidden link

As you can see, even if I select Euro as currency "Album Sizes for Square Orientation" is not available for purchase. This is because the price is not set (it's 0€), and if it's 0€ you can't have a price in other currency either.

In the case of "Wooden Box", the price in Euro is set, but if you edit the product you can see the option "Set prices in other currencies manually" but the prices are NOT set, therefore it's not possible to buy them.

So please check on your site if prices are all set properly in all currencies, and everything should work.

May 17, 2019 at 7:26 am #3831805

arnoldS-2

Hello Laura

You really need to look at the actual products I imported for the purpose of debugging. (I copied across these products across to sandbox from hidden link)

*The site hidden link is now working beautifully with multicurrency.

**The solution was achieved by deactivating the WPMl multicurrency option and installing the following plugin;

hidden link

It worked "out of the box".

Please also not a price with a 0 value is a price of 0. I price that has been left blank is blank (ie no price).

I conclude the multicurrency interface with WPML can become buggy. I am going to also change my other woocommerce sites using WPML multicurrency over to WooCommerce Multi Currency - Currency Switcher.

As far as I am concerned you may close this ticket as the issue has robbed too much of my time. I just need results.

I however strongly suggest, WPML looks deeply into this and resolves any issues they may have in coping with multicurrency sites. Particulary those using Composite Products.

Thank you for trying!

May 17, 2019 at 11:28 am #3833923

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

please notice that Composite Product plugin is not fully compatible with WPML, and this could explain your issue. I'm happy to hear you found a solution.