This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
October 11, 2018 at 1:00 pm #2808252

henkv-4

I am trying to:
Make GFs conditional logic work for a translated form.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

I expected to see:
Conditional logic also working in the French translation

Instead, I got:
I did not work in the French translation

It does not matter that much. I just showed the field I wanted to hide. I just want to let you know it is not working.

October 12, 2018 at 1:06 pm #2812076

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Have you translated the Gravity Form conditional logic? In some cases, it will not works if we translate the condition. Please check.

If you are still having the issues, please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking. Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Conditional logic not working after translate with Gravity Forms Multilingual’ is closed to new replies.