This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dat Hoang 2 years, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dat Hoang.

Author Posts
October 22, 2016 at 4:45 pm #1120929

harrieM

I am trying to: get to the next step (after screenshot)

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hoteldonandres.com

I expected to see: get to the next step in the configuration

Instead, I got: -

Steps to duplicate the issue: -

October 24, 2016 at 7:20 am #1121308

Dat Hoang

#1,
I'm sorry. I'm not sure what the issue is.
You can not go through the next steps?

#2,
If you disable all non-related WPML plugins, switch to one of default themes, the problem persists or not?
NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

#3,
Debugging
1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/ .
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see.

October 24, 2016 at 5:37 pm #1121940

harrieM

Hi there, my problem is solved, but i do have another problem. Visit hidden link. Go to the client login (user = 'xxxx', password is 'xxx').
The language switch is not working. What can go wrong?

October 25, 2016 at 6:57 am #1122202

Dat Hoang

Thanks for your information.

If so, please let me mark this ticket "Resolved".

For your need with the language switcher, please open a new ticket for this issue. In each ticket, we focus on only one problem. That helps others with the same problem find the solution quickly.

---

I removed your credentials as well. This is a public forum. Please post the sensitive just in the case our supporters open private replies for you.