If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dat Hoang 3 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Dat Hoang.

Author Posts
October 22, 2016 at 4:45 pm #1120929

harrieM

I am trying to: get to the next step (after screenshot)

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hoteldonandres.com

I expected to see: get to the next step in the configuration

Instead, I got: -

Steps to duplicate the issue: -

October 24, 2016 at 7:20 am #1121308

Dat Hoang

#1,
I'm sorry. I'm not sure what the issue is.
You can not go through the next steps?

#2,
If you disable all non-related WPML plugins, switch to one of default themes, the problem persists or not?
NOTE:
+ Make a backup (both files and database) for your site before updating/proceeding anything (Always a good practice!).

#3,
Debugging
1. Please follow the debugging information provided here: http://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/ .
2. Repeat the action of creating the problem.
3. Copy and paste the contents of debug.log (log file inside the /wp-content/ directory) here for me to see.

October 24, 2016 at 5:37 pm #1121940

harrieM

Hi there, my problem is solved, but i do have another problem. Visit hidden link. Go to the client login (user = 'xxxx', password is 'xxx').
The language switch is not working. What can go wrong?

October 25, 2016 at 6:57 am #1122202

Dat Hoang

Thanks for your information.

If so, please let me mark this ticket "Resolved".

For your need with the language switcher, please open a new ticket for this issue. In each ticket, we focus on only one problem. That helps others with the same problem find the solution quickly.

---

I removed your credentials as well. This is a public forum. Please post the sensitive just in the case our supporters open private replies for you.