If you are having a notice about writing the .mo files please read this doc

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
April 26, 2019 at 2:18 am #3686877

ronnyS

I am trying to:
my website running

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
rounn.com/home

I expected to see:
normal website

Instead, I got:

Fatal error: Uncaught InvalidArgumentException: Translation name cannot be empty in /home/rounn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-page-translation.php:107 Stack trace: #0 /home/rounn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-page-translation.php(44): WPML_ST_Page_Translation->validate_values('24686', '', 'woocommerce-che...') #1 /home/rounn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/persist/class-wpml-st-page-translations-persist.php(107): WPML_ST_Page_Translation->__construct('24686', '', 'woocommerce-che...', '', false, '') #2 [internal function]: WPML_ST_Page_Translations_Persist->create_translation_from_db_record(Array) #3 /home/rounn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/persist/class-wpml-st-page-translations-persist.php(51): array_map(Array, Array) #4 /home/rounn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/fi in /home/rounn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-string-translation/classes/filters/db-cache/class-wpml-st-page-translation.php on line 107
[if i disabling wpml string translation, my website running well]

April 26, 2019 at 5:06 am #3687787

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Please, make a backup of your site and your database if you did not do yet. Then click on the WPML > Support > Troubleshooting. Look for 'Clean up' and click on these buttons:
-- Clear the cache in WPML
-- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
-- Fix element_type collation
-- Set language information
-- Fix post type assignment for translations

If this will not solve the issue try to run the site in minimal setup to see if the issue persists?

Please disable any additional plugin that is not related to WPML and its add-ons. If the issue disappears please start reactivating any plugins, or activate them in small groups. This way please verify at which points the issue appears again to indicate the plugin that is causing the issue.

Also please change to a default theme like TwentySeventeen to see if the issue might be theme related.

Let me know about the outcome to be able to assist you further.

Kind regards
Andreas

The topic ‘[Closed] conflict plugin wpml string translation’ is closed to new replies.