This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Itamar 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Itamar.

Author Posts
April 14, 2019 at 6:25 pm #3608485

Kim Gamez

I am trying to: Display a ACF Gallary

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
Basic Auth --removed by supporter--

I expected to see:
No errors

Instead, I got:
Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-element-translation.php on line 248 Notice: wpdb::prepare was called incorrectly. The query only expected one placeholder, but an array of multiple placeholders was sent. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.9.0.) in /www/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4667
WordPress database error: [You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 9]
SELECT wpml_translations.translation_id, wpml_translations.element_id, wpml_translations.language_code, wpml_translations.source_language_code, wpml_translations.trid, wpml_translations.element_type FROM wp_icl_translations wpml_translations JOIN wp_posts p ON wpml_translations.element_id = p.ID AND wpml_translations.element_type = CONCAT('post_', p.post_type) JOIN wp_icl_translations tridt ON tridt.element_type = wpml_translations.element_type AND tridt.trid = wpml_translations.trid WHERE

Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-element-translation.php on line 258 Warning: Illegal offset type in /www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-element-translation.php on line 259 Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /www/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-element-translation.php on line 263

April 14, 2019 at 6:53 pm #3608511

Itamar
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Hebrew (עברית )

Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem (GMT+03:00)

Hello, Kim.

I can see the error on your site.

I can see a few similar reports in our forum. We have started to receive these reports in the last couple of days. Still, we have not to pinpointed out the issue. We need to be able to replicate it. For this, I need a copy of your site, please. In the next reply that I'll send you, I'll add all the details of how you can migrate your site to our test server. The process is quite easy.

Could you please follow the instruction in my next reply and share a copy of your site with us?

Thanks,
Itamar.

April 14, 2019 at 7:23 pm #3608571

Kim Gamez

Itamar,
I have started the migration process. I will let you know when it is complete. Could remove the basic auth UN and PW from the first message.

April 14, 2019 at 7:33 pm #3608601

Itamar
Supporter

Thanks, Kim.

I've removed the basic auth.

Regards,
Itamar.

April 14, 2019 at 11:50 pm #3608821

Kim Gamez

The Migration says it was successful but the site does not seem to be a clone of my site. I believe it may be that when I started the migration from the admin it pushed me to blogvault because the site had basic auth info I had to put it. It also asked me for a directory to import into and I left it blank. Hope you can get to what you need from here. If I can do anything else to help let me know.

April 15, 2019 at 7:56 am #3610681

Itamar
Supporter

Hi, Kim and thanks for migrating the site.

It looks like the site migration was successful. In the next private message, I share with you the username and password to access the site. You can also access with the credentials that you have.

Can you please confirm that this is the site that you have the ACF Gallery issue on?

Thanks,
Itamar.

April 15, 2019 at 12:47 pm #3613511

Kim Gamez

The site that I migrated is the site that was having the issue. This does look like a clone of that site with some images not loading correctly and it also looks like wp_debug may be turned off as I am no longer seeing any errors printing to the screen.

April 16, 2019 at 9:03 am #3620219

Itamar
Supporter

Hi and thank you for migrating your site to our test server.

I've enabled the display of messages on the cloned site. It is now possible to see the messages that you reported here.
hidden link
This issue is already escalated to our second tier supporters, and they will check it. When I have more information from our second tier supporters, I'll keep you updated here.

Thank you for your patience.
Itamar.

April 16, 2019 at 12:35 pm #3622069

Kim Gamez

Thank You

April 17, 2019 at 7:06 am #3627611

Itamar
Supporter

You are welcome.

I'm still waiting for an update from our second tier supporter about this issue.

Thank you for your patience.
Itamar.

April 22, 2019 at 7:41 am #3654221

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

About the bug with the gallery, the problem persists, but our 2nd tier support is suggesting a workaround:

Open the wp-content/plugins/acfml/classes/class-wpml-acf-attachments.php and at line 13:

change

if ( is_serialized($value) ) {

to

if ( is_serialized($value) || is_array($value) ) {  

That should fix the problem as a workaround. Please, could you follow the steps above and check if the problem is solved?

Thanks,
Itamar.

April 22, 2019 at 12:57 pm #3655771

Kim Gamez

Itamar,

The update has seemed to remove the warning. Will this change be pushed with the next update or is this something I will have to change again in the future?

Thanks for your help on this.

April 22, 2019 at 6:36 pm #3657869

Itamar
Supporter

Hi.

This fix will be included in a future version of ACF Multilingual.
When the version with the fix is released, I'll let you know here.

Best Regards,
Itamar.

May 20, 2019 at 1:53 pm #3847537

Kim Gamez

Itamar,
Wanted to check and see if these fixes were included in the latest update of the plugin.

June 1, 2019 at 12:14 pm #3935087

pepijnv-2

Why hasn't this been updated in the v1.3 release? Very annoying bug.