This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 2.45 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
August 8, 2019 at 2:34 pm

pierS-2

Hi,

We found a conflict of WPML Multilingual CMS with the Facebook for Woocommerce plugin.

The plugin can't synchronize with Facebook when Multilinugal CMS is activate.
It can not create a catalog in Facebook and only 98 of 348 products can be imported.

I have to disable your plugin to fix the problem.

Please fix the issue at your earliest convenience, because we need the plugin.

REgards

August 8, 2019 at 9:04 pm #4366065

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? Also, please attach some screenshots to your next answer or create a screencast, this way it will be easier for us to reproduce the issue and isolate its cause.

Kind regards,
Carlos

August 9, 2019 at 4:00 pm #4371737

pierS-2

HI,

To see the problem is very simple:

1. open settings under plugin Facebook for Woocommerce.

2. click Get Started button and procced with the steps.

3. Select 'Esthetis' under Facebook page and proceed

4. proceed with Pixel for Facebook

5. You see 388 products of catalog add then it works

6. If you enable WPML Multilingual CMS, you see only 98 products and by proceeding you can not create and synchronize the catalog (message: something is going wrong)

I hope you can follow step by step to see the problem.

REgards

August 12, 2019 at 6:43 am #4378547

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your message. This time I was able to understand the issue.

However I can't reproduce the issue because the plugin is loading the ata from my Google account. Anyways, I applied some troubleshooting steps and I kindly ask you to update all outdated plugins. Outdated functionalities can cause conflicts in the code.

I also like to ask you to visit this link and let me know if the solution works for you: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/facebook-to-woocommerce-plugin-not-able-to-publish-products-in-other-languages/

Regards,
Carlos