This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
July 30, 2019 at 6:20 pm #4310159

andraS

I am trying to:
I`m trying to use plugin wpDataTables by TMS Plugins, downloaded it but wp-admin is displaying error )described below) when I m trying to add table to the page. if deactivating WPML Multilingual CMS, then error disappears and I can preview the page. When cms plugin is active and I publish the page with the table, I get also load of errors although the page is published and displayed correctly.
Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link
I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/repositories.xml" in /wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php on line 825

Warning: DOMDocument::schemaValidate(): Invalid Schema in /wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/xml-config/class-wpml-xml-config-validate.php on line 46

Warning: DOMDocument::schemaValidate(): Invalid Schema in /wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/xml-config/class-wpml-xml-config-validate.php on line 46

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/class-wp-installer.php:825) in /wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1198

July 31, 2019 at 5:57 am #4311601

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Andra,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

I had a look at the page you attached (hidden link) and I could see that the warnings are no longer available. Have you managed to sort this out in the meantime? Also, did you had any issue with creating tables due to these warning messages? I'm asking this because the messages you pasted don't seem to cause any harm, it's just that some checks didn't pass (although they shouldn't be done in the first place).

Thanks,
Radu

July 31, 2019 at 2:57 pm #4315537

andraS

Hello,

Errors appear in wp-admin and luckily not in the front end but I realised that errors appear if I add or modify any pages (not only the one with the table shortcode) and errors does not appear when adding posts. It is disturbing as If I save or update the page, errors and a white page appears, so I need to go back to the dashboard and choose page again if I would like to keep working on the same page. I add screenshot what appears after saving or updating pages.

August 1, 2019 at 9:01 am #4320039

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Andra,

I looked for other users that reported this issue before and it seems that this was caused by one of the plugins they were using. In this case, can you deactivate all the plugins not related to WPML, activate a default theme (like Twenty Nineteen), and tell me if this issue is still there when updating a page, please?

I also found this errata https://wpml.org/errata/php-7-possible-issues-simplexml/ but I don't think that this applies to you since this is related to missing the function, not having it throwing a warning.

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] conflict with plugin’ is closed to new replies.