This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Carlos Rojas 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Carlos Rojas.

Author Posts
August 26, 2019 at 8:17 am

myunggeunS

I am trying to: setting the product option that can choose the additional product. However It become a sold-out. when I deactivate WPML Multilingual CMS, the problem of the product option is solved. but the language icon is disappear.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: I tested product menu

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

August 26, 2019 at 10:06 am #4457399

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: America/Montevideo (GMT-03:00)

Hello,
Thank you for contacting WPML support.

I'm truly sorry but I don't understand the issue 🙁

Can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand?

Kind regards,
Carlos

August 26, 2019 at 1:27 pm #4459189

myunggeunS

When i tried to set product option for user to choose free product by woocommerce plugin, the product page was shown as a sold-out even the stock is full. So i figured out why it happened. when i deactivated wpml cms plugin, the product option setting is properly working. I don’t understand what happen wpml cms plugin with woocommerce plugin on our website.

August 26, 2019 at 1:54 pm #4459385

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you for your message.

I would like to ask you to follow this steps:
- Go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Status tab -> Fix any issue that might appear there.
- Go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Settings tab -> Troubleshooting link (bottom right) -> Select all options -> Click on "Apply" button.

Could you tell me if the issue persists?

Regards,
Carlos

August 26, 2019 at 11:43 pm #4461691

myunggeunS

I've done the all steps you suggested. second one about troubleshooting is finished without errors, but first step can't be. some translation is not working. anyway, I tried what i can do but our product option is still not working. Please help me.

August 27, 2019 at 10:45 am #4465377

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
I'm sorry but I didn't understand the issue yet.

Could you explain what do you mean by: "setting the product option that can choose the additional product. However It become a sold-out."

It would be perfect if you could create a screencast where you reproduce the issue step by step. This way it will be easier for me to understand.

Best regards,
Carlos

August 27, 2019 at 11:00 am #4465435

myunggeunS

Here are the screenshots that where i reproduce the issue step by step.
The product-> product ID 7815(It will be seen in Korean language )->product data->option product->option(setting what i need)->update->preview of product ID 7815
Text of screenshots 7's meaning is sold-out and it can't be possible.
When i deactivated wpml cms plugin, preview of product ID 7815(screenshots 7) is properly showed not sold-out. can you understand?
You can test Product ID 4917 of Product menu on English what i explained.

August 27, 2019 at 11:41 am #4465859

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your message.

I would like to ask you to follow this steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue:
- Back up your site first before making any change, this is for security reasons.
- Flush all cache memory.
- Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML.
- Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen.
- Go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Attributes tab -> Translate the untranslated attributes.
- If the issue is gone, activate one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue.

Could you tell me the result of this steps?

Regards,
Carlos

August 27, 2019 at 12:01 pm #4466189

myunggeunS

Yesterday, I already flush all cache memory and deactivated all the plugins that are not related to WPML in order to isolate the cause of the issue and find other plugin to affect to WPLM. But I found only WPML Multilingual CMS is caused the issue
After doing what i said, unexpected problem besides the product option problem was happen and wasted time to restore the problems. Anyway, when i corrected all the unexpected problems followed the steps
- Go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Status tab -> Fix any issue that might appear there.
- Go to Woocommerce -> Woocommerce Multilingual -> Settings tab -> Troubleshooting link (bottom right) -> Select all options -> Click on "Apply" button. As a result, some translation is not working.

The only thing I didn't is "Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like Twenty Seventeen" I'm afraid if i do it, the unexpected problems happen again.

There is no way I can do.

August 27, 2019 at 12:13 pm #4466369

Carlos Rojas
Supporter

Hi,
Thank you very much for your feedback.

Can you create a test site with a copy of the live site and share the access credentials so we can run more tests without affecting the production site?

Regards,
Carlos

August 27, 2019 at 2:31 pm #4467683

myunggeunS

I'm not a web programmer, so I can't make the test site right now. Is it impossible for you to do it? If so, I have to contact the freelancer web programmer who working with our company then it takes time a little.

August 28, 2019 at 9:55 am