Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

All of the known issues are documented in https://wpml.org/known-issues/ you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described here https://wpml.org/faq/checklist-before-opening-a-ticket-in-wpml-support/

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
March 20, 2019 at 8:28 pm #3393217

maherG

Hello
Hope you'er doing well.
I'm using the "WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing" plugin but unfortunately it's not working correctly.

The "WPML Multilingual CMS" and "WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing" make a confliction.

looking forward for your reply

Regards,
Kayali

March 20, 2019 at 9:13 pm #3393569

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

We are currently having various issues with this plugin and our compatibility team is working on a solution.

Could you give me more details about what you are trying to do? Are you translating with String translation? Are the strings translated but do not show up on Frontend?

Kind regards
Andreas

March 25, 2019 at 4:04 pm #3455973

maherG

Hello Andreas
Thank you for your response

As you know the "woocommerce dynamic pricing" plugin responsible for discounts for products.
My issue is the "woocommerce dynamic pricing" discount not coming if your plugin is enable
For more clarification please check the attached screenshots
If you like I'm able to provide you accesses dilates for the website for more checking.

looking forward for your reply

March 25, 2019 at 6:18 pm #3457187

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site to take a better look at the issue. It would be better to a testing site where the issue is replicated.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Maybe I'll need to replicate your site locally. For this, I’ll need to temporarily install a plugin called “Duplicator” on your site. This will allow me to create a copy of your site and your content. Once the problem is resolved I will delete the local site. Let me know if this is ok with you.

IMPORTANT

Please make a backup of site files and database before providing us access.
If you do not see the wp-admin/FTP fields this means your post & website login details will be made PUBLIC. DO NOT post your website details unless you see the required wp-admin/FTP fields. If you do not, please ask me to enable the private box. The private box looks like this:
hidden link

Kind regards
Andreas

March 25, 2019 at 7:57 pm #3457947

maherG

Hello Andreas
Thank you for your response.

I already have a test copy of the original website.
Please confirm me if you would like to provide you access details for that one.

looking forward to hearing from you.

March 25, 2019 at 11:09 pm #3458705

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Yes, indeed. Access for a test site which is a exact copy of your live-site would be enough to troubleshoot the issue.

You next reply is set to private by default.

Kind regards
Andreas

March 27, 2019 at 3:15 am #3467425

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Enabling the WP Debug feature on your staging site lead to the following erors which you can find in the debug.log inside of the wp-content folder:

[27-Mar-2019 03:08:05 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: banner in /home/ohlalapa/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/magenative-woocommerce-app/Library/class-ced-mobicnct-homepage-manager.php on line 46
[27-Mar-2019 03:08:05 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: max_pro_number in /home/ohlalapa/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/magenative-woocommerce-app/Library/class-ced-mobicnct-homepage-manager.php on line 50
[27-Mar-2019 03:08:10 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: banner in /home/ohlalapa/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/magenative-woocommerce-app/Library/class-ced-mobicnct-homepage-manager.php on line 46
[27-Mar-2019 03:08:10 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: max_pro_number in /home/ohlalapa/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/magenative-woocommerce-app/Library/class-ced-mobicnct-homepage-manager.php on line 50
[27-Mar-2019 03:08:19 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: banner in /home/ohlalapa/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/magenative-woocommerce-app/Library/class-ced-mobicnct-homepage-manager.php on line 46
[27-Mar-2019 03:08:19 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: max_pro_number in /home/ohlalapa/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/magenative-woocommerce-app/Library/class-ced-mobicnct-homepage-manager.php on line 50
[27-Mar-2019 03:08:23 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: banner in /home/ohlalapa/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/magenative-woocommerce-app/Library/class-ced-mobicnct-homepage-manager.php on line 46
[27-Mar-2019 03:08:23 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: max_pro_number in /home/ohlalapa/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/magenative-woocommerce-app/Library/class-ced-mobicnct-homepage-manager.php on line 50
[27-Mar-2019 03:08:24 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: banner in /home/ohlalapa/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/magenative-woocommerce-app/Library/class-ced-mobicnct-homepage-manager.php on line 46
[27-Mar-2019 03:08:24 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: max_pro_number in /home/ohlalapa/staging/1/wp-content/plugins/magenative-woocommerce-app/Library/class-ced-mobicnct-homepage-manager.php on line 50

I would therefore advise you to contact the plguin authors and ask for solving the issue.

I have added a Dynamic Pricing for the product on your first screenshot.

I then have tested with various plugin setups and experienced a random issue that appears in different price configurations even while not taking any changes on activating or disabling plugins.

Please take note, that this issue seems not to be related to WPML. You can test this having the same result on default products, while WPML is deactivated.

Kind regards
Andreas

March 29, 2019 at 2:12 pm #3492021

maherG

Hello Andreas
Thank for your email
I created a video capture for the issue from the test website.
Please watch the video from the link below. I hope it will be more clearly for you.
hidden link

Best regards,
Kayali

March 29, 2019 at 5:39 pm #3493545

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you very much for the video.

It seems to me we do have a similar issue escalated already and we are waiting for the plugin author to apply the recommended changes. Could you please add the WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing Plugin to the following test site in order for me to test it for compatibility?

One Click Login: hidden link

Please leave me a short message once the plugin is installed.

Kind regards
Andreas

March 29, 2019 at 6:17 pm #3493857

maherG

Hello Andreas
Thank you for your fast replay
I added the "WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing Plugin" to your test site.
I'm able to provide you access details to my test website if you wish.

Thank you and best regards,
Kayali

March 29, 2019 at 8:34 pm #3494813

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Please provide me access to your staging site. Your next reply is set to private by default.

I did not expereince the same issue on the new installation. Could you please verify if the setting for Language filtering for AJAX operations is enabled inside of the WPML Settings?

Let me know if this solves the issue.

Kind regards
Andreas

April 1, 2019 at 3:59 pm #3509895

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

Please have a look at the current plugin constellation of your staging site.

I have disabled WPML and all its add-ons and the issue still persists. The issue is not WPML related. You can see that the dynamic prices are not applied on the category Lingerie, even when WPML is not runing.

I would advise you to disable any plugin that is still active one by one. If the issue disappears you will be able to determine the plugin that is causing the issue.

Also please change to a default theme like TwentySeventeen to see if the issue might be theme related.

Further, you could enable the wp-debug feature to see if there are any current PHP errors given.
More information about how to activate this feature you can find here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

I would advise you to contact the WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing Support or the WooCommerce Support Team.

I hope for your understanding.

Kind regards
Andreas

April 1, 2019 at 11:06 pm #3512141

maherG

Hello
I re-tested the issue and I'm still thinking it is a WPML issue.
Mr. Andreas I suggest to meet with you by Skype and login to the demo website by TeamViewer to check and discuss the issue.

looking forward for your response

Best Regards
Kayali

April 2, 2019 at 3:55 pm #3518997

Andreas W.
Supporter

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you still experiencing issues with the Dynamic Pricing Plugin.

Please test on your staging site by disabling WPML and each of its add-ons. You should realize that the issue about the dynamic prices persists even if WPML is disabled. Could you confirm this please?

If the issue persists when WPML or another plugin is deactivated, this means that the deactivated plugin can not be the cause of the issue. I have tested this on a copy of your website.

Please enable the wp-debug feature to see if there are any current PHP errors given.
More information about how to activate this feature you can find here:
https://wpml.org/documentation/support/debugging-wpml/

If you follow the steps you will find a debug.log file for current errors in your wp-content folder. This report should indicate the plugins that are involved.

You can provide me this report, andf I will have a look into it for you. The credentials for your staging site are currently not working anymore.

Kind regards
Andreas

April 3, 2019 at 5:42 pm #3529395

maherG

Hello

1- Please test on your staging site by disabling WPML and each of its add-ons. You should realize that the issue about the dynamic prices persists even if WPML is disabled. Could you confirm this please?

Please check the screenshot you can see all the WPML plugins and its add-ons are disabled
hidden link

And please check the screenshot for the dynamic price is working well if the WPML plugins disable.
hidden link

Please check the screenshot you can see all the WPML plugins and its add-ons are enable.
hidden link

Please check the screenshot for the dynamic price is not working if the WPML plugins are enable.
hidden link

Please enable the wp-debug feature to see if there are any current PHP errors given.

I enabled the debugging in the webconfig file and there is no error found. please check the screenshots.
hidden link
hidden link