Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Andreas W. 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
April 3, 2019 at 10:49 pm #3530655

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

thank you for your message. I have debugged your site again and came to a different result.

Could you please increase your Memory Limit and WP Memory limit to 256M? 128M is the minimum required by WPML.
Your current values are:

MemoryLimit 768M
WP Memory Limit 40M
Add this code to your wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/* Memory Limit /
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Paste it just before:

/ That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. /

These settings can be limited directly by your hosting provider, so I recommend you to contact and ask them to modify them directly.
If you can get even higher values It would be great.

https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
Note: WPML needs a minimum WP Memory limit of 128M to work only under a minimal environment, it means, with a default theme and not other plugins installed.

Please have a look at my screenshots. The only plugins active at this moment on the staging are Redux, WPBakery, WooCommerce and WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing.

When I call up the category Lingerie there are not any prices applied, neither on the product pages. Once the product is added to the cart the price deduction for 10% for Lingerie is applied and available on checkout.

I further disabled WPBAkery and changed to the default theme TwentyNineteen and the issue still persist. It appears to be be a compatibility issue between Redux, WooCommerce and WooCommerce Dynmic Pricing.

Please have a look again at this test site and open the shop page. The Dynamic Price for the category is applied here with only WPML, WooCommerce and WooCommere Dynamic Pricing.

As you can see the plugins work together and this issue is not related to WPML. I would like to ask you again to contact the support for WooCommerce Dynamic Prices for further investigation.

Kind regards
Andreas