This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 3 years, 12 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
October 15, 2015 at 3:12 pm #725967

Timothy

I am trying to: Fix the currency issue. Currently in products I have setup that each products I could "Set Prices in Other Currencies Manually". The store's default currency is USD.

An example is the price for the product default USD is 10 and under set prices in manually I have put a CAD manual price is 12.88

On single product page it works correctly. However, once I add the product to cart and then go to the checkout page I see the product is not 12.88 but 16.62.

Am I making a mistake in the CAD price input in the CMS? Is it the price I want to sell in based on USD? And is it the following code not working correctly?

$product->get_price_html()

URL of (my) website where problem appears:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

October 16, 2015 at 8:18 pm #727090

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about you installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Confusing Currency Switching Problem’ is closed to new replies.