Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ahmed Ibrahim 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Ahmed Ibrahim.

Author Posts
September 27, 2019 at 2:59 pm #4655367

Philipp Strazny

missy.mael@thercc.org has set up WPML on her domain. I set her up as a client of ours and supplied her with an API token. When she sends translations, the job is immediately rolled back and nothing appears on the translation hub. Can you see what may be going on? I do I need to ask her to start a ticket?

September 27, 2019 at 4:50 pm #4655991

Philipp Strazny

here is a screenshot of what my client sees in her configuration - looks alright to me.
When she tries to send, she sees the rollback notice - that does not seem correct.

September 27, 2019 at 5:05 pm #4656087

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi, thanks for contacting our support forum.

I will need to replicate the behaviour to be able to detect the error, so can you please send me the site credentials and I will send the job myself and will check our logs while sending it to be able to detect what is blocking the job.

Please let me know if that is ok with you.
Best regards.

September 30, 2019 at 3:07 pm #4665799

Ahmed Ibrahim
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Timezone: Africa/Cairo (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thanks for the information, I'm contacting her, and waiting for her to send me the creds.

Here is the ticket link:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/message-for-ahmed-ibrahim-re-access-to-our-wordpress/#post-4665151

Best regards.