This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 5.55 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno Kos 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno Kos.

Author Posts
June 11, 2019 at 11:49 am

julienS-15

I am trying to: Translate a contact form 7

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:
hidden link

In the advanced translation module I can not translate the response possibilities. Only questions.

How to translate the answers?

June 11, 2019 at 12:43 pm #3995247

Bruno Kos
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support!

Can you update WPML plugin and all its add-ons before we resume debugging this? We can only support our clients if they have the latest versions installed, as this means that there have been many upgrades, bug fixes and general improvements since.

You can find out about the latest version numbers here:
https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

But as for the issue itself, I can see that the form from that page also has a translation here:
hidden link

Have you tried translating these values on this form and use its shortcode to show it on the translated page? For example, try translating answers as outlined in my image - they don't seem to be translated even on this translated form.

Regards,
Bruno Kos

The topic ‘[Closed] Contact form translation problem’ is closed to new replies.