This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 5 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
April 29, 2019 at 12:38 pm #3703203

tomasH-14

Hello,

after ive installed Contact Form 7 Multilingual plugin and wanted to translate forms, all forms that i have created in admin dissapeared from Contact form 7 form list in admin section. If i go to WPML > Translation Management, i can see them there, but without when i click on "edit" i see just broken link.

All forms are displayed in frontend correctly and they work, but they´re gone since ive installed your plugin. I have tried to uninstall it, disable it, reinstall it back, but nothing changed.

I need to fix it asap.

April 29, 2019 at 1:03 pm #3703523

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

We have another client who had a similar issue and was also able to solve it, this may help in your case:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/disappearing-contact-forms/#post-3526567

Please let me know if this resolves your issue or you need further assistance.

Thank you

May 3, 2019 at 11:40 pm #3738297

tomasH-14

I have tried that before i´ve submitted this ticket, but it was not solved with instruction in linked ticket . I have still same problems. Anyhow it looks almost similar.

May 5, 2019 at 8:33 am #3742105

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

- I have noticed that your website’s WP Memory Limit is 40MB. The WP memory limit needs to be increased, it's different than php memory. PHP memory is fine but WordPress uses 40Mb as default in your site. Minimum requirements for WPML are 128Mb: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

Please add this to the top of wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/* WP Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

- Please check for a possible theme and plugin conflict. To do that you can switch back to any default theme (e.g. Twenty Seventeen theme), Disable all plugins except WPML and see if this issue goes away with default theme and only WPML activated?

- If still issue persists, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site (preferably staging site), so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

=== Please backup your database and website ===

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Contact forms dissapeared after ive installed "Contact Form 7 Multilingual"’ is closed to new replies.