Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 3.99 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 2 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
November 12, 2017 at 7:11 pm #1428340

idaL

I am trying to: find a way to translate the pages I am editing in the original language English. I already created those pages before without using any page composer and now am adding a new layout with this now installed plugins. I cannot find neither the new content nor the new layout inside of the translations. What should I do?
Do I need to create a new original English page, directly with the page composer plugin or won't this help neither?

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see:

Instead, I got:

November 14, 2017 at 12:48 pm #1430110

Bruno

Hi,

I would be very happy to help you but I didn't fully understand what is the issue.

For you to translate the content of your site with Visual Composer, you must create the Visual Composer blocks in the original language, and then, when you save the content, the fields will be displayed for translation. You can see step by step in our documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/visual-composer/

If this is not what you are asking, can you please elaborate a little more so I can better understand? Sometimes screenshots illustrating what you mean may go a long way to clarify what words fail to transmit so if you like make use of "upload an image" below the comment area.

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Content and layout of WPBakery and Visual Composer isn't copied to translation’ is closed to new replies.