Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Denise 6 years ago.

Assigned support staff: Denise.

Author Posts
July 15, 2014 at 8:14 am #436234

sandroS

Hello, I have a problem with using the WPML 3.1.6. I installed it (also installed string translator plug-in) but I have a problem, probably duing compatibility with my theme (jarvis from Rocknrolla). After installing WPML all the content of my site doesn't show but if I inspect the element the content is there. I also noticed that in the browser path (after using WPML) is different, i mean if the path usually is hidden link after the installation the path become hidden link. Have you any suggestion how to fix it?

July 15, 2014 at 9:37 am #436297

Denise

Hi Sandro,

I'll help you with this. Can you please verify that you are using the latest versions of WordPress and your theme?

- Which other plugins are you using?
- Do your pages still appear in the WordPress backend?
- Do the theme authors have any instructions on how to integrate WPML?

It seems that earlier versions of this theme were not compatible so please make sure that you have the latest version. I see that there may be some conflict with post types reorder plugin and WPML with this theme. hidden link

Thanks,
Denise

July 15, 2014 at 9:37 am #436298

Denise

Hi Sandro,

I'll help you with this. Can you please verify that you are using the latest versions of WordPress and your theme?

- Which other plugins are you using?
- Do your pages still appear in the WordPress backend?
- Do the theme authors have any instructions on how to integrate WPML?

It seems that earlier versions of this theme were not compatible so please make sure that you have the latest version. I see that there may be some conflict with post types reorder plugin and WPML with this theme. hidden link

Thanks,
Denise

The topic ‘[Closed] Content doesn't show after installing WPML 3.1.6’ is closed to new replies.