This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
August 27, 2019 at 10:41 am

nikolajD

I am trying to:

Have all content from ACF Pro fields automatically copied over, when creating a translation of a page/post.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

hidden link

Instead, I got:

Right now that doesn't happen, leaving all fields on the new post/page translation empty for me to fill out all over again (a pain when you have 60 fields in 4 languages).

I have read some "solutions" to this in here, stating the following:

"Please go to WPML -> Translation Management -> Multilingual COntent Setup. Scroll down to the custom fields section and click "Show System Fields"."

Problem is i don't have a section in WPML -> Translation Management -> saying "Multilingual Content Setup" as stated above?!

How do i solve this?

August 27, 2019 at 12:54 pm
August 27, 2019 at 12:56 pm #4466831

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Since the issue takes a longer time than expected I have to move the chat to forum ticket,

I would require a snapshot copy of your site for a detailed investigation into the issue. You can use the Duplicator plugin to create a snapshot of the site and share the package link with me http://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/ I have enabled private fields for you to securely share the details.

The topic ‘[Closed] Content from ACF Pro fields is not being copied over from one language to other’ is closed to new replies.